Contact us

We Take Care Of Everything

Frequently Q & A

1. What do I need to buy a house in the UK? 

Once you have found a home you want to buy, the solicitor will handle the legal work around the property, and the surveyor will survey the property to check for problems, which might affect the cost of the home.

2. Why Start up your own business in the UK? 

Some people are meant to be entrepreneurs. For others, starting a business is frightening. But if you’re considering becoming an entrepreneur, There are a lot of benefits that go along with it like, Flexibility, Set your own deadline, Pursue your passion, meet new People, Create Jobs, Invest in yourself and Inspire others.

3. Can I do work experience in the UK? 

International students can apply for the Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) visa to carry out work experience and internships in the UK once their studies are done in the UK.

4. Do Foreign Investors Pay Tax in the UK? 

The UK tax system is relatively straightforward if you only have income and gains from the UK sources for the duration of your stay here. However, things can get complicated if you are resident in the UK and have foreign income and gains.

5. What is the Difference between MSc and MA? 

The Master of Science (MSc) traditionally is granted for successfully completing a postgraduate program with a science or technical focus. By contrast, the Master of Arts (MA) traditionally refers to disciplines of the humanities such as history or philosophy. In reality today, however, this distinction is not strictly upheld anymore and, in fact, you can find both degree types for postgraduate programs in business or management.

Contact Us

We would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact us, and a member of our team will get in touch.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.